AcasaAcasa  FAQFAQ  CautareCautare  MembriMembri  GrupuriGrupuri  InregistrareInregistrare  ConectareConectare  

Distribuiţi | 

Alison DiLaurentis [Sasha Pieterse]

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos 
AutorMesaj
Amrita.

Admin
Admin

Fecioara Mesaje : 163
Inscriere : 31/01/2011
Varsta : 23
Localizare : Highway to hell.

MesajSubiect: Alison DiLaurentis [Sasha Pieterse]   Mar Feb 01, 2011 5:21 pm

[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]

Alison DiLaurentis was the former leader of Rosewood's premiere clique. Ruling the group with an iron fist, the vicious but charismatic Alison had gone missing during a slumber party; a year later, her disappearance was still unsolved. When Aria, Hanna, Spencer, and Emily begin receiving threatening messages from "A" reminding them of their darkest secrets, they suspect that "A" is Alison, in whom they had all confided. But, Alison's body is soon discovered buried in her former backyard. It is revealed (by a video "A" sent the girls on Spencer's computer) that Alison may have had a relationship with Melissa's brand new husband, Ian, and that Ian might have been the one who killed her. It is revealed during a flashback and Ali and Emily kissed. Emily had strong feelings for Ali, but Alison didn't feel the same, saying, "I like boys, Emily. And trust me, if I'm kissing you, it's because I'm practicing for the real thing." She also pressured the girls into doing things, like going along with her when she exploded Toby's garage. Ali was also with Aria when she saw Merideth and Byron kissing. Alison comforted Hanna when Hanna binged on eating a whole pie. She said "I can teach you how to make it go away" which meant that she taught Hanna how to make herself throw up. She taunted Lucas, and broke up Noel and his girlfriend, saying that she did it for Aria since she had a crush on him. "I only kill when we need food," she said. "Or when I'm bored."

she is the darkness to your light.

Sus In jos
Vezi profilul utilizatorului http://carelesssss.tumblr.com

Alison DiLaurentis [Sasha Pieterse]

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
 :: Personaje & Actori :: Personaje-